About The Position
Belonging. We all know it when we feel it—when we feel connected to and a vital part of a larger community. It’s hard to create, hard to define, and even harder to measure. And yet, everyone wants to feel it. That’s where Venn comes in. And where you can make an impact.
Venn is on a mission to help people everywhere feel a deeper sense of belonging in their homes and neighborhoods. We build world-class technology platforms, physical and virtual spaces, and local programming and expertise that combine into our seamless “Neighborhood as a Service” offering. We’ve spent the past five years developing our model for maximum impact, and now we’re scaling globally.
Are we a tech company? Yes, but we’re the most human tech company you’ll ever meet. We want people to use our platform to leave it—to connect with neighbors, support their local economies, and give back to their communities. Simply put, we want them to Build Their Neighborhood. And there’s a place for you and your ambitions to help us do just that.
Whether you’re an engineer who wants to put your skills to work building a business that makes a positive social impact; a designer who wants to explore the interplay between digital and physical experiences; or a relationship manager who wants to lead the alignment of whole cities’ interests for the benefit of all…there’s a place for you at Venn. If you do any of these things or many more, and you’re ambitious and like to work hard and be nice, come join the more than 100 Venners on a mission to make it easier to meet neighbors around the corner than strangers around the world.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions like Community Manager ,Sales,Marketing ,Product, etc. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you will have a direct impact on our company's DNA and enable our growth by hiring excellent people. We’re looking for a true professional who loves recruiting, highly motivated, innovative, and self-driven.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- 3+ years of experience as a Recruiter working on a variety of roles, including Sales, Marketing etc
- Experience as a full-cycle Recruiter required (including sourcing and attracting talent)
- Experience collaborating with team members and hiring managers in various locations globally
- Passion for being a part of a fast growing environment and have a "get things done" mentality
- You have strong project management skills - know how to structure a working process, engage team members and prioritize on the go to meet deliverables
- You are resourceful, proactive and impact oriented in order to achieve aggressive goals
- You are service and people-oriented with strong interpersonal capability