About The Position
Belonging. We all know it when we feel it — when we feel connected to and a vital part of a larger community. It’s hard to create, hard to define, and even harder to measure. And yet, everyone wants to feel it. That’s where Venn comes in. And where you can make an impact.
Venn is on a mission to help people everywhere feel a deeper sense of belonging in their homes and neighborhoods. We build world-class technology platforms, physical and virtual spaces, and local programming and expertise that combine into our seamless “Neighborhood as a Service” offering. We’ve spent the past five years developing our model for maximum impact, and now we’re scaling globally.
The team: The Community team’s mission is to know the neighbors and guide them through the member journey at Venn, from acquisition, through onboarding and to retention. A Community Manager emulates the Venn values into holistic member experiences that create connections between people that foster and strengthen their sense of value and belonging.
The Position: To build and maintain a unique and robust neighborhood community. This role is basically the heart and soul of our diverse community - caring, attuned to people's needs and exceedingly proactive. The CM creates an all-around amazing member-journey experience for neighbors.
The CM must have the ability to effectively connect with neighbors, enjoy planning workshops and events and creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity. The CM is above all a ‘people person’ with strong communication skills, great customer service skills and a passion for social and professional networking.
- Oversee and execute the Neighbor Journey process that includes new resident move in process, contract renewal process and resident offboarding process.
- Spearhead, manage and produce the monthly, quarterly and yearly event programming with a focus on developing local business/provider relationships, creating successful ongoing traditions while driving neighbour participation and activating shared spaces.
- Manage and lead the full scope of the “Building Leader” - neighbor involvement Program from recruitment to implementation and ongoing facilitation and monitoring and lead the “creative neighbor” - neighbor initiative program.
- 1+ yrs experience in a similar role
- Experience with leading projects from conception to implementation and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-oriented and excellent analytical abilities with the ability to adhere to personal and company goals.
- Good collaboration and team skills
- Independent in managing time, processes and workflows
- Attention to details, alignment to brand & teamwork spirit
- Some experience in event production and planning
- Proficient technological skills with, google drive, social media, Gmail and willingness to learn more platforms such as Monday, Hubspot and our internal systems
- Fluency in English