About The Position
Venn is the world's only platform, and experience company focused entirely on neighborhoods. Merging best-in-class digital products, trained community experts, inviting physical spaces, and custom events, Venn promotes real-world connections between neighbors and neighborhoods, creating greater Belonging for members and more robust business for real estate partners.
Founded in 2017, Venn operates in neighborhoods from Tel Aviv to Berlin and Brooklyn, with thousands of units under management for dozens of partners. The company has raised more than $100M in venture capital from top-tier investors and is expanding aggressively worldwide.
The HR Business Partner will be the Head of HR for Venn Israel, responsible to provide full-range of strategic HR Business partnership and recruiting. Reporting to Chief People Officer (based in Venn NY).
Partner with Venn's CPO to establish the People and Culture domain at Venn. You will have a direct impact on our company's talent, culture, management skills and processes, and be the designer of our company's DNA enabling growth and business success. We are looking for Human Resources Business Partner who has the ability to design and establish processes, diagnose gaps and provide solutions, provide consulting to leaders and employees, execute the people and culture strategy.
- Built HR infrastructure for Venn, in collaboration with Venn's CPO
- Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships within the organization - become a strategic advisor for all levels of the organization
- Lead HR Global process for Venn Israel (evaluation processes, training, change management, employee survey etc...)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manage employees' lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Manage full recruitment funnel including creating recruitment strategies and hiring for all level positions
- 2+ years experience as an HR Generalist/HRBP in a High Tech company OR Recruiter working on a variety of roles, including technical, Sales, Marketing, etc
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions and monitor employees to ensure high-level engagement.
- Independent, creative with an holistic mindset, loves building infrastructure and establishing organizations
- Passion for being a part of a fast-growing environment and have a "get things done" mentality
- Strong project management skills - know how to structure a working process, engage team members and prioritize on the go to meet deliverables
- Resourceful, proactive, and impact-oriented in order to achieve aggressive goals
- Service and people-oriented with strong interpersonal skills