About The Position
Venn, the world's only platform and experience company focused entirely on neighborhoods, is growing and looking for an experienced and ambitious controller to be in charge of all financial aspects of the company’s operations in Israel and to lead the consolidated financial reporting of the company. This is an opportunity to join a small finance team and hold a key financial position in a fast-growing company. Reports to Head of Finance.
- Oversight of accounting records, appropriateness of bookkeeping, and reporting to authorities.
- Work closely with Israeli bookkeeper on day-to-day financial operations in Israel, including payroll, AP and AR processes
- Month-closing procedures, monthly financial reports, budget vs actual analysis
- Consolidation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP, preparation of quarterly and annual reports including tax returns
- Working with the US controller and oversight of the US finance operations and reporting
- Analysis of financial and operational results
- Work closely with the operation team on operational reports, expense tracking, KPIs measurement, etc.
- Cash-flow tracking, forecasting, and management
- Development and Implementation of policies and controls to improve business processes and financial reporting
- Manage the revenue recognition process including implementation of tools and building an efficient infrastructure to support the fast growth of the company.
- Manage the quarterly reviews and annual audit with external auditors
- Handle and document special accounting issues in compliance with US GAAP
- CPA from one of the big 4 accounting firms
- 3+ years of experience as a Controller or similar position, in a high-tech company
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Fluent written and verbal English
- High level of Excel proficiency
- Experience with ERP systems - must. Netsuite is an advantage
- Strong analytical capabilities and business understanding
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate with multiple interfaces, and adapt to changing priorities while managing multiple commitments with accuracy and efficiency to meet deadlines
- Methodological, with the ability to build and implement strong processes, infrastructures, and policies and ensure proper execution and reporting of the financial results
- Great team player, service-oriented, and with excellent communication skills
- Accurate, with great attention to detail, excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Outperform in a dynamic, challenging, and intense environment